MCS offers OEMs a compact linear amplifier to integrate into their systems.
These amplifiers provide the most popular features and configurations from
the LA2000 series, but in a compact "open-frame" design. Amplifier set-up
is achieved through simple switch settings that can be set at MCS or in
OEM Drive Features
Motion Control Systems can configure these amplifiers or tailor a solution
for your high-volume application.
- Up to 5A continuous, 10A peak (3 seconds)
- +/-18 to +/-36VDC input power range
- FLL Velocity Mode
- Analog Velocity Mode (with external or internal feedback)
- Analog Torque Mode
- HED-Only Commutation
- Internal Sinewave, HED-Only, and External (Sine/Sine+120) Commutation
- Peak-Current Foldback Protection
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 3.25" x 3.75"
Home | About MCS |
© 2014 Motion Control Systems Inc.
CSS Menu by OpenCube